Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Roasted Vegetable Medley

I've decided that since I do so much creating recipes at work, that I'm going to put all my creations on my blog! Granted, majority of them are not gluten free because they are on sandwich breads, but this one would be a perfect way to add vegetables as a side! Once again, for the portions, they're going to be off, since we make them in bulk. 

Roasted Vegetable Medley
glutenfree~vegan
serves 8
2 red onions, sliced
4 red bell peppers, ends cut and sliced into rings
6 carrots, sliced
3 zucchini, sliced
3 squash, sliced

1/4 cup herbes d' provence
1/8 cup olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper, to taste
in all honesty, for this part I would eyeball it and do it to your taste preference- i love balsamic so I have more!


1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Put all your sliced vegetables in a large mixing bowl. Add in your olive oil, herbes d' provence, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix around with your hands
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the carrots are nice and tender. 
4. Use it as a side of vegetables, put it on a sandwich, or complement with a salad or starch!


1 comment:

  1. Oh boy this looks good! :) I think this might be on our menu for the weekend :) Got this tweeted and pinned!

    ReplyDelete