Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wisdom Teeth Remedies

#noshame

I got my wisdom teeth out, and goodness graciousness has eating been TORTURE! Obviously this post is going to be extraordinarily short since I have basically no exciting recipes except..
Moroccan Lentil Chickpea Soup, immersion blended to a pukey mess

Tofu Scramble with oh hay! Semi-Homemade Chipotle Lime Mayonnaise. I was inspired by our prized, chipotle lime chicken wrap at work that is ... quite a killer. As good as it sounds, we cringe when we hear we have to make one. But everyone raves about this mayo. Unfortunately for me, the mayo doesn't sit well in my stomach (what else is new!?), so I decided that I MUST figure out how to make my own! I put the mayo on top of some tofu scramble with minced spinach, tomatoes and onions I picked from my garden (aren't they CUTE!?) Even though my doctor told me to avoid spiciness, he obviously doesn't know me, since I can't go a day without putting sriracha on something. So I made mine less spicier than normal, but it is still.truly.amazing
Chipotle Lime Mayonnaise
vegan~glutenfree
1 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
1-7oz can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
1 teaspoon of adobo sauce (from can)
1 teaspoon sriracha
2/3 juiced lime
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon cilantro, minced

Add all ingredients to a food processor and mix until smooth.

1 comment: