Monday, August 6, 2012

Garlicheezy Zucchini Fries

Oh my goodness it's been a roller coaster the past few weeks. Logged in hours upon hours of work and on top of that I had so many papers due for my english class. But guess what? Now I'm done with English! I can finally start channeling my shiitake writing skills into this lovely blog :]

Just because I haven't written a lot lately doesn't mean I haven't been cooking. Oh, trust me I've been cooking. I have so many recipes that will be coming up, including:
-Cornbread
-Foccacia Bread 
-Raw Cookie Bites
-MORE SMOOTHIES
- Thai takeout at home
- PUMPKIN CHILI
- Homemade Guacamole
- IGGY!
- Cold cucumber salad

Lately me and the brother 'scroey' have been hanging out on a daily basis, which is nice to get him away from all the little girls that want him. However, I don't know if it is a good idea to have two Luzzis in one room, things get a little reckless. However, if there is one little peeve I have with my brother, it is that he is the hardest person to cook for- he is extraordinarily picky! But one day, I got some zucchini out of our garden and made these zucchini fries, and he LOVED them! Go me! So here's a recipe that might satisfy a picky eaters appetite
Garlicheezy Zucchini Fries
raw~glutenfree~vegan
-2 zucchini, sliced
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan cheese
-2 garlic cloves, minced
-1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
-1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch of pepper

1. slice your zucchini into the shape of fries, just like the picture above
2. add in all your ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix together
3. Let sit for 10 minutes
4. Place your zucchini fries onto a mesh dehydrator sheet and dehydrate at 105 for 12-16 hours (depending on the crisp that you prefer).

No comments:

Post a Comment