Friday, March 2, 2012

Spring Break Woo Woo!

          Yesss!! I'm free for 10 days! And I'll be heading to Florida with the momma luzz for a lovely spa weekend! I'm sooo excited- it's been a long time since I've seen my old hometown (yup, before I lived in the Poconos, I lived in Naples, Florida until I was 12 years old!), and I've heard that it is definitely a totally different town.  It's going to be nice to get away from the hustle and bustle of State College and school- let's just hope it's warm!
My favorite part of the day is the early mornings- especially because of breakfast. Now I know there are soo many blogs that stress the importance of breakfast, but lemme tell ya- I absolutely love breakfast. Not only is it relaxing, but it also puts you in a better mood throughout the day and doesn't make your blood sugars get too low. I have noticed that if I don't eat breakfast, I pig out later on- which is NOT a feel good! :[
          My favorite favorite favorite breakfast food is grapefruit. Not only does grapefruit, have soo many benefits to your metabolism, but it is just soo yummy! And my favorite way of eating it is cutting it in half and sprinkly some stevia and cinnamon on top, broiling it and it is just oh my goodness. So quick and easy too! If you don't like grapefruit, just promise me this and try it this way. Also! When cutting a grapefruit, here are some little helpful hints:
1. cut along this little lines that separate the pieces, from the inside out
2. then cut around so you can scoop it out with a spoon easy peasy!
Time for me to get myself ready for spring break! yayay!
yuuummmmmmm <3

No comments:

Post a Comment