Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Veganish Diet



My favorite?! Yogurt with a plethora of fruits and then drizzled with agave syrup! Topped with toasted walnuts as well! My doctor told me that since my gluten intolerance is very sensitive (I can't eat oats :[) I should try to incorporate some type of non-fat dairy...so I told him the only thing I will probably eat is non-fat greek yogurt and he said this would be enough. My doctor is very worried of my limited diet, and he told me I'm beginning to lose weight again and is concerned. So I told him I'll go on a vegan-ish diet- A vegan diet with occasional cheats- as in yogurt, fish and eggs :P. My iron deficiency anemia is really low (I registered like 2mg when the recommended is 11mg). But yeah, so yogurt, and rearely fish and eggs are probably the only things I'll ever cheat on. Cheese? eww, no. I'm excited about eating yogurt because I miss that so much! Soy yogurt and other non-dairy yogurts tasted kinda gross if they weren't in smoothies, and sometimes eating soy all day can be kind've weird (lawlz). But here are some really awesome combinations to pair with your yogurt!

Yogurt with:
-Strawberries, bananas, blueberries, and pecans
-Blueberries, raspberries, blackberries
-Mangoes, bananas, pineapple and walnuts
-granola mix with yogurt
-Blueberries, blackberries, bananas, mangoes, walnuts and almonds (Picture above :])
-Goji berries, walnuts, bananas, strawberries, and sprinkle so cocoa powder
-SO MANY MORE! But these are my favorite :]


What are your favorite breakfast ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment