Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cookbook Lookbook

Sonny & Job's Buffalo Hummus.
This hummus is my all-time favorite. I don't really like hummus unless it is homemade, but this hummus is  SO. FLIPPIN. FANTASTIC. It isn't fully creamy and has some bits and pieces of Chickpeas in it. To me, this hummus is my replacement form of buffalo chicken. Buffalo chicken used to be my favorite food before my days of veganish and vegetarianism. 
To remind me MORE of buffalo chicken, I slather it on some celery, and it is absolute heaveennn. I use it as a healthier alternative to almond butter. Yes, almond butter is so good, but I like a lot of it, and sometimes it can be a little too filling for me. But this hummus is out of this world! Bill prefers it with Glutino Sesame Pretzels and he says it's amazing as well <3. OMNOMNOMNOM

For the Penn Staters' Out there...I got this at McLanahan's. WUDDUP :D


No comments:

Post a Comment